MAOU Secondary School No. 184 “New School” in November 2021 held a series of online occasions dedicated to Russian as a overseas language
An online seminar was held on November 23, 2021. It was attended by representatives of Russian faculties overseas, facilities of open training in Russian and Russian language educating from more than 60 nations. Speakers from 15 nations (Russia, Turkey, Vietnam, Thailand, Finland, Spain, Germany, Czech Republic, Republic of Moldova, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan) made stories on the professional expertise of teaching Russian as a overseas language, and another 9 overseas members sent their video messages from China, Indonesia, Liberia, Colombia, Morocco, Tajikistan, Mongolia, Syria, Egypt, Peru. Business coach Ivan Vozmilov was the moderator and ornament of the seminar.
According to the results of voting by the participants of the seminar, the TOP-3 audio system had been decided:
1. Kristina Evgenievna Agafonova from Moscow “Teaching understanding and interpretation of metaphor in the classroom in Russian as a overseas language”
2. Irina Aleksandrovna Balji from Turkey “Yesterday’s textbooks don’t work. Methods of instructing Russian as a overseas language for children of a model new era on the instance of the academic complex “I’m great!””
3. Anna Lyubivaya from St. Petersburg “Electronic platforms and distance applications in educating RFL”.
On November 29-30, 2021, a complicated training program was held in the format of a global on-line internship.
On November 29, the organizers of the program held a “New School Day”, which included open classes, grasp classes, workshops and interactive lectures.
The participants additionally identified the TOP-3 speakers:
1. Natalia Yushkova, “Learning the Russian language by way of Russian people games” and “Principles of working with reading in Russian”
2. Natalia Shirokova, grasp class “Russian Matryoshka” and shared the strategies of teaching the Russian language via drawing.
3. Anastasia Yezhova, “Information and communication technologies within the examine of the Russian language.”
On November 30, the final day of the project happened: 8 Ural specialists within the subject of RFL presented reports and shared their skilled secrets of educating the Russian language.
The program members sent letters with phrases of gratitude to the organizers for the excellently performed program: Tatyana Yurievna Olshevskaya (Deputy Director for Scientific and Methodological Work), Anton Sergeevich Fedorov (Chief IT Specialist). They additionally famous the nice and cozy and sincere atmosphere that developed during the project.
On the project website https://innewschool.ru you’ll be able to familiarize yourself with the supplies and shows of the audio system.